Let’s Rally Around Shah Bahauddin - Mustafa Chowdhury
A well-known face in the National Capital Region, Shah Bahauddin announced that he would seek the Liberal Party Nomination for the riding of Nepean in the upcoming Ontario Provincial Election. The date for the Nomination Election is being finalized.
A graduate of Vladimir State University (USSR) and uOttawa with two Masters degrees in Computer Engineering and Engineering Management, Bahauddin is currently a Real Estate Agent with Royal LePage. Bahauddin is appealing to you all to assist him in anyway you can in winning the nomination. With all the pleasures in the world, I am in an elevated mood by the very idea of having Bahauddin as one of our MPPs. Bahauddin would be a prefect fit to represent us in the Parliament in Toronto. Known for his wit and charm, Bahauddin, a professionally triumphant adventurer, has an impressive track record that speaks for itself. He is wearing many hats in the diverse activities that he has been involved in, such as: (1) Director of Nepean Carleton Provincial Liberal Association (2) Director of Carleton Provincial Liberal Association (3) Volunteer with South Nepean Muslim Community Mosque (4) Volunteer at Mother Teresa High School (5) President, Bangladesh Canada Association of Ottawa Valley (BACAOV) (6) Co-host CHIN Radio (7) Director of Implementation, International Mother Language Day.
Shah Bahauddin with his wife Nasreen Shoshi and son Ryan Shah
Over the years, in the cheer and comfort of our eyes, Bahauddin remains both a community person and a family man who is married to Nasreen Shoshi, a vehement force in his life. Together they have a son, Ryan Shah, a wonderful young adult. With both feet on the ground, and with multitasking capabilities, he has been organizing and managing projects related to community activities involving seniors, young adults and those with special needs. In performing the various tasks, he has shown deep enthusiasm, enormous vitality and uncanny sense of observation being anchored to reality and well-versed in the ways of the world.
What can Bahauddin offer? What does his knowledge-base include?
- Strategies for coping with the extraordinary circumstances as the government combats the coronavirus pandemic.
- Prodigiously talented and good at multitasking; Public Relations is one of his fortes.
- His involvement with the Liberal Party of Ontario gives him better competitive edges.
- Has ideas for improvement with regard to Foreign Credentials/Equivalency/Accreditation.
- Familiar with Ontario’s Energy Strategy.
- Has ideas and suggestion with regard to Ontario’s School System
- Thoroughly familiar with Mental Health Issues.
- Issues related Youth and Unemployment.
- Issues facing senior citizens.
- Environmental Concerns – problems of pollution.
- Issues affecting immigrants in Nepean.
- Multiculturalism, Race Relations, Interfaith Dialogue.
How can we assist Bahauddin?
- First and foremost, if you are residing in the riding of Nepean riding do become a member of the Ontario Liberal Party, right away. It’s imperative that you become a member of the Ontario Liberal Party in order to be eligible to vote to nominate a candidate of your choice.
- Identify friends and acquaintances residing in the same riding and approach them to become member right away. Try to identify as many as you can.
- Encourage your friends and acquaintances to do the same and encourage them to encourage their friends and acquaintances to do the same. Get the ball rolling.
- You may wish to volunteer your time or talent. Be a part of his team. He needs ideas from you to move forward while combating coronavirus pandemic. He needs all kinds of help.
Who do I contact?
Bahauddin has a team in place. Don Dransfield is his CFO; The two co-chairs for the campaign are:
Patricia Pepper and Gerry Stickland.
Contact Bahauddin at 613 291 3340; email: [email protected]
Visit the website: shahfornepean.ca
Please note: Anyone living in the riding, aged 14+ years, citizen/permanent resident/even international students can vote in the nomination election as long as they are an Ontario Liberal party member (register) in the riding of Nepean.
As we stand on the brink of a new kind of political experience, let’s commit ourselves to do doing everything we can for a community guy who is actuated in doing what he does by altruistic motives. Let’s take the challenge to send Bahauddin to Toronto to represent the Nepean riding that is pulsating with life. Two years ago, Toronto’s Doly Begum made it. So, can we, if we are united. Let’s not forget, the world is supposed to be full of possibilities. Let’s work towards making Bahauddin’s dream a reality. Can we? Yes, we can, with your help, if God willing.
e-mail: [email protected]